Creating a 404 Page Template using the power of Dynamic Content, can help you keep your site’s visitors happy even when they’re lost. You can display your recent posts, a search bar or anything you want.
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder > Single > Add New
- Select Single from the Type of Template dropdown, select 404 from the Post Type dropdown, name your templateand click Create Template
- Design your own 404 Page Template or choose a pre-designed template
- After you’ve finished designing your 404 Page Template, click Publish
- Add Conditions to your 404 Page