How to add “Book Appointment” button
Using a shortcode
Once you’ve created agents, services and set work hours, you can add “Book Appointment” buttons to your pages or posts. It’s really simple and intuitive. Just use [latepoint_book_button] shortcode anywhere on your page or post and it will generate a clean looking button that will allow your customers to book appointments.
Customize Button Appearance
You can customize the way your button looks and it’s label by using shortcode attributes. Here is a list of available parameters:
- caption – Text that is used for a button label, default is “Book Appointment”
- bg_color – Background color of the button, default is blue – #1449ff
- text_color – Text color, default is white – #ffffff
- font_size – Font size for the button label
- border – Border in css format, example value could be 1px solid #aaa
- border_radius – Corner radius, you can set any valid css value, like 10px
- margin – Margin around the button
- padding – Padding for button content
- css – Custom css code for a style attribute of the button.
[latepoint_book_button bg_color="#ffffff" text_color="#000000" caption="Book Massage"]