Instagram: image caption is empty.
Instagram sometimes remove captions from the images; in the result, you share images with empty captions.
Reasons for this issue are written below:
- Firstly, you need to check your custom post message. There is a hashtag count limit on Instagram. Your hashtag count is not expected to exceed 30. If you share more than 30 hashtags, your image caption gets removed automatically from Instagram.
- There is 2200 symbols character limit in the caption. You cannot exceed this limit; otherwise, your caption gets removed automatically from Instagram.
- Instagram has specific algorithms which check all your content of image captions and comments. If the algorithm finds content against the rules in your captions, the caption gets removed.
- Limits for Instagram shares: if you share too many images frequently, Instagram blocks you. You can log in your Instagram account via browser and check whether you are blocked or not for sharing image caption.
- Don’t spam on Instagram. Don’t use auto-comment, auto-like programs. If you type many comments, Instagram blocks you for typing any text on Instagram.
- Often, if an account is new, or you have just a few pictures, or you try to post something and tagging other people. In this case, the picture gets posted without a capture.
Generally, the reason why this issue happens is not because of our plugin. You might face the issue on the Instagram mobile app, too. If you try to do many actions on Instagram within a short time interval, Instagram blocks this action. For example, if you send many requests, Instagram blocks you, and you cannot send requests anymore. If you click like button many times within a short time interval, Instagram blocks you, and you cannot click like button anymore. If you type too many comments, share too many images within a short time interval, Instagram blocks you. As a result, you can not share any text on Instagram.
You should keep it in mind that the possibility of blocking new Instagram accounts is more than the possibility of old ones.
We advise to pay attention to these limits on Instagram that you are not expected to exceed:
Old Instagram accounts:
Comments: Comment limit is under 12-14 in an hour, 6-7-minute break between every comment.
Shares: There is no publicly known limit for shares, but old accounts are expected to share 5-15 images in a day.
DMs: There is no publicly known limit for DMs, but old accounts are expected to send 50 to100 DMs in a day.
New Instagram accounts:
New accounts, you need to wait 36-48 seconds between any actions during the first 12 to 20 days.
New accounts are expected to send 20 to 50 DMs in a day
The biggest Instagram daily limit is that you should not exceed a total of 500 actions (follow, unfollow, like) in a day.
Instagram might block only your old session. We recommend you to remove your account from the plugin and try to add it again via cookie method. Please use the Incognito browser and re-login your Instagram account to get a new session.